How to attract the right customers
From the first time your prospect hears about you until the moment he buys from you, he goes through different stages of the sales funnel.
The journey may be different from one client to the other, but eventually it leads to the same result: a sale.
Here are some simple steps to attract the right customers and move them along the sales funnel.
- Understand your ideal clients. Conduct surveys talk to people or follow their conversations in Facebook groups to understand their desires, their challenges and limiting believes.
- Create messages that are centered on how you can help your clients to reach their desired status rather than the features of your product/service. Focus on what they desire to DO, BE and HAVE.Once they have expressed an interest in working with you, the features and bonuses will help to facilitate their decision-making process and will allow you to differentiate from the competition.
- Use your site analytics, past campaigns and sales data to build audience segments based on where your clients or prospects are in the sales funnel.
- Define clear goals and messages for each audience segment to ensure your message is consistent throughout the user journey.
- Create a logical link between each ad in the campaign or emails in the series.
Finally, the secret is to a successful sales funnel is to understand your audience and develop your strategy around them.